From opening day in April 1989 to present day, how the changes on Pleasure Island have affected the club. This would include bar openings/closings within the club and merchandise shop information.
- September 11-12, 2001. The Club closed for two nights in response to the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, D.C. It re-opened on September 13.
- June 27, 2008 - An article in the Orlando Sentinel states Disney has announced that all Pleasure Island clubs will close, effective September 27, 2008.
- Despite a vigorious online and letter writing campaign, the Club closed on September 27, 2008.
- The final Hoopla lasted 75 minutes and Otis T. Wren finally won the Balderdash Cup. Sutter Beswick finally made an appearance, as did Marcel, the simian Salon butler who disappeared not long after the Club's opening. Sutter explained that Marcel had become filthy rich due to lucrative investments, and that the Club members were being whisked away on a year long safari.
- Slappy, the Club's ventriloquist dummy, performed another duet with the Colonel.
- Club Members have stated that they plan to keep the Adventurers Club alive with an annual gathering the last weekend in September until Disney decides to reopen the Adventurers Club.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.